ABOUT USI am a Certified Microsoft Engineer with over 20 years experience servicing all Microsoft computers. I can help you sort out pesky virus’s, repair laptops, Pc’s, setup networks, data transfers, training and many other support issues.
Just a little bit about Us…….Full hands-on experience of repairing and upgrading peripherals, desktops, laptops and servers. Imaging PC’s from Ghostcast server. Data migration from current users old PC’s to new PC’s, testing and support. Advanced knowledge of Active Directory monitoring. Creating and updating group policies (GPO’s).
- Support, maintenance & repairing of hardware & Software on Microsoft Platform (Windows3.11, ’95,’98’,’2000pro, ME, Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1 NT4,Server 2K0, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012), TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, MS Office (all versions), MMC, McAfee, Avast, AVG, Backups, DNS, Active Directory (AD), Security, Local & Global Group Polices (GPO’s) MMC, DHCP. Configure DHCP for DNS integration. Manage and monitor DHCP. Configure root name servers, zones, DNS client, dynamic updates, and implementing delegated zones for DNS, create and manage scopes, super scopes and multicast scopes. Repairing and upgrading all peripherals, servers, cabling and computers/laptops.
- General maintenance and repairing of pc’s, laptops and servers
- Data migration and backup using various programs and tools
- Network setup and installations – Wi-Fi and LAN
- Removal of Virus and spyware
- Upgrading of pc and laptop hardware
- Data recovery, website design, security
- Remote assistance and on site assistance
- Adherence to Microsoft Best Practises
- Remote and on-site Assitance – Fully mobile – We come to your home or office (even after hours)
5/5 Greg is incredibly professional and knowledgeable. I was very happy with the service he provided. He is clearly passionate about his work and has a wealth of knowledge from years of learning and experience, which definitely shows
5/5 Greg saved the day for me when my gaming PC died. I am delighted with the rig he built for me, the final cost and how fast he did it. I thought I’d be without my PC for ages – nope, two days! Thanks Greg. Great service. I’ll be telling all my friends about your business.
5/5 Greg was very friendly and did a wonderful job on my computer. He went above and beyond and fixed everything before he initially said he would. He is extremely knowledgeable in all things computers. He is truly an expert in his field. I highly recommend Kacomitech if you need something fixed!
5/5 Excellent service and value. Greg went above and beyond to get the best possible outcome when my PC crashed. Will definitely use again and recommend to others.
5/5 Greg is incredibly professional and knowledgeable. I was very happy with the serviBrilliant, absolutely brilliant. Greg’s support & service is outstanding. I reached out to him with a very sick computer & within two days he had built a brand new unit! Exceptional turnaround. Greg went above & beyond to assist me with my significant technical hiccup. I would HIGHLY recommend Greg. The quality of his work & professionalism is second to none. I’ll definitely be back. he provided. He is clearly passionate about his work and has a wealth of knowledge from years of learning and experience, which definitely shows